I've taken traditional square wooden coasters and given them a splash of color! These wooden beauties are finished with a resin top coat, the same as their porcelain counterparts.
If you prefer warm tones and love wood, these coasters are the perfect
compliment to your home! Hand-painted abstract art that serves as coasters and trivets! Hues of blue, green and white create beautiful abstract lines. Each coaster/trivet is hand painted with tinted resin creating a one-of-a-kind design.
- These Coaster/Trivets can take up to 500 DEGREES of heat. Place items from your stove top, microwave or oven on the surface and save your table.
- Each coaster/trivet as a cork backing and felt pads for added protection for your table.
- When not in use, place your coasters in their mini wooden crate.
Hues of Blue Wood Coasters/Trivets
A damp cloth with water is all you need to clean these beauties up.
- DO allow your coasters to dry after a light cleaning before storing them away.
- DO NOT place in a dishwasher. Hand clean only.
- DO NOT leave outside as inclement weather could affect the coasters and their mini wooden crate.